460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
considering selling my project car........and all the parts to go with it.....what i have is a 90 lx hatchback..interior pretty well stripped down..have started change over to manual windows ..stripping all wiring harness out of it.it has a competition 8 point cage to be installed along with steeda sub frame connectors. to be installed..have 2 black 3R racing seats to go along with it also...rearend goes to a complete 9 inch. MOSIER housing and 5 lug axles...UPR upper and lower adjustable control arms ..both upper and lower battle boxes has been reinforced with the upr kits..new steeda manual rack system with steering link.....qa-1 tubular k.member. with new 5 lug rotors...manual brake swap for master cylinder. have a 545 short block with 6.7 GRP alumiun rods with probe pistons all machine work has been done including internal balanced,oil pan headers,motor mounts,balancer and some other stuff include car has a clear title.. i'll get some pics on here this week if any bites..remember this is a project car with lots of parts ..have a set of bare C8VE heads and D3 heads to go with and a C-6 trans that needs to be gone through looking to get $7000 obo car is a rolling chasis contact # 864-270-0556 or 864-845-0285 Mac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts