460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
93 mustang forsale or trade $1000 cash

1993 mustang hatchback was 4 banner 5 spd. Car was takin completely apart by last owner. Just put a 8.8 with welded axel tubes and 373's,new diff girdle,rear dragsprings,3 way rear shocks. Front suspension is all stock,I did get some 87 gt brakes for it. Car is very clean and very solid. Have new frameconnectors in box,fueltank sump in box,93 cobra grill and rear spoiler. All of the interior is in car,has very nice blk 84 gt seats. I know I am forgetting stuff. I am asking $2000,but would like to trade for parts. I am looking for a stroker,also need MSD dizzy and box,looking for a toploader and parts for a bbf in a 70 torino. My cell is 814-329-5954 call or text. I can get pics of anything just ask. I am open to offers,I need this thing gone. I would also be interested in a 466 or 472 shortblock,I am using motorsport cj heads and dont want anymore compression then 11.1

Jesse will trade for a torino shaker

Attachments

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Honestly I think you could part it out for that money a lot easier. I could even make you an offer on some of the parts, and I have some customers who might be interested in some of it. If you want, drop me an email and maybe I could help you do it that way. I agree you have more in it than that, most likely.... But what you have in it and what you can get is different.... been there before!

[email protected]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I just dont have time to do that,or the room. I would just trade for some parts. Rotating assembly,MSD stuff,Toploader stuff,70-71 torino stuff. The price is not firm, let me know what u have. Would be interested in A set of greg weld dragstars,or a set or welds of centerlines or something like that.

Jesse

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'll give you $500.00 for everything! if you accept my offer, please PM me your address!!

Thanks, D

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I paid 300 for the rear and had 373's installed and it has a rear diff girdle,I think it from pro line. I would have to look.

Jesse

·
Registered
140 Posts
i was wondering if u would be interested in tradeing either the interior or the hole car i have a top loader 4 speed an 429 cj block i dont have heads but the block is bare i have pistons water ump an manifolds motor come out of a 71 torino block codes r d1ve-aa pm me or let me know on here also have a few more parts that come with it just let me know thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts