460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
93 Mustang notchback, 4cyl ,auto trans, A/C, power steering....FREE (with purchase of any crate engine :mrgreen: ) or $750.00 outright. Must pick up or arrange delivery.

Background: I bought this car almost a year ago with the intention of fixing it up and selling it to some friends for their daughter to take to college. Long story short, I haven't had time to touch it in the past year and don't expect to have time until next fall at the earliest, and my friends found another car for thier daughter. I really don't want it taking up space till next fall or longer, so I'm looking for somebody to take it off my hands.

I bought the car from a guy who's daughter was driving it, the trans blew, he pulled it and realized he was in over his head. For some reason he didn't have the old trans. I bought a replacement trans, and haven't touched it since. I was told the engine and trans are good, but I can't guarantee it.

Ideal buyer: somebody looking for a body to install a V8 into or somebody that wants to put it back together for the 30+mpg it will get. The body is rust free, but has normal dings and dents you'd expect on a car of this age. Nothing major though. Interior is in decent usable condition.

please pm, email or call if interested.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hay Carl. You should throw in that car with the 1400.00 worth the parts I bought from ya... :lol:

Seriously though, I would drive down there and take it off your hands for ya...As a favor for you. :D

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Ed said:
u arent the only one...

Hey Karl, If I drove from Northeast Arkansas to get it, would you give it to me for christmas?
Sure, as long as you're willing to give me a check for $750.00 for Christmas in return. :lol:

Fordtrucks said:
would drive down there and take it off your hands for ya...As a favor for you.
Hey man, I'm the one doing you a favor :lol: Drag it home, bolt it together and sell it for $1500+ :shock:

powerstrokeace said:
Now you got me thinking!!!!!!!
Yup, take it home with your engine, bolt it together and sell it too offset the cost! Or....get a conversion kit and bolt in the crate engine. :wink:

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
carbone88 said:
Carl,

If you could send me picts of exterior, interior, trunk, engine compt, under carriage, that would be great.

Thanks

Dave
I'll post some here tomorrow so everyone can see them.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The following are pictures I took of all the less than perfect areas on the car, as well as pictures of parts etc. Overall condition is what I would consider a solid 20-footer.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car is Sold. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family Dave (carbone88). Hope you enjoy the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
93 mustang

Carl,

Thanks for making the sale of the 93 mustang hassle free. I think the kids and even my wife are going to enjoy this project. Now we just have to decide what that project is going to consist of.....big block....small block...street car or drag car.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
good luck and happy holidays to you both.

one has money for christmas, and the other has a project to get christmas stuff for.

motor
trans
rearend
intake
carb/efi
headers
paint job
wheels
slicks/et streets
tach
optima yellow top battery
and the list goes on and on and on