460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cage is chromoly & tig welded. I have the Dash and console for the car, No seats or carpet that's the way i bought it, Factory crossmember struts and brakes, The rear has 31 spline superior axles 3.73 gears with auburn locker...strange adjustable shocks...upper & lower double adjustable control arms, thru the floor sub frame connectors torque boxes have been worked, really a nice foundation, It also has new stroud chute...the wing need some work, It also has the quick release steering wheel, The paint overall condition i would rate it an 8 out of 10 with straight body no wrecks or damage...it also has the cobra front nose with cobra badges on the side but it's a GT...I have the title for the car $5500 obo. for roller.

Click on the link for pictures, If you need more info about the car call me @ 813-431-1554 or Email me @ [email protected] ...Car is located in central florida just north of Tampa.

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/dragstang351/page1

Thanks
Kelly

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No body looking for a Stock suspension/Drag Radial car?

This car has a nice solid foundation and pretty decent paint and would be a good start for someone, I need to move this quick so i'm taking offers on the car.

Thanks
Kelly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts