460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 ranger Mud truck rolling chassis for sale. Setup For BBF C/6 comes with complete 9in 35 spline moser axles yukon nodular iron center section with gear, spool, billet pinion yoke and pinion support. (driveshafts also included) Comes with aluminum tank aluminum core cross flow rad, trans cooler. The truck is a ladder bar leaf spring setup comes with everything including all 4 shocks. also comes with alumium 10gal fuel cell (for a little extra I can throw in a magna fuel pro star 500 pump areomotive reg and braided lines and MSD 7al2 with start retard box). It also comes with bbf front plate mid plate and 2 1/4 primary to 4in collector headers with crank case evac bungs and hoses. Quick steer box and all steering components including quick attach steering wheel. asking 2,000.00 The truck is a proven winner and that was with an old wore out 557.

Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No but aren't using this truck any more I started a 4 link extended cab ranger build and I have a couple other lower class trucks. I also just bought a sport mod roundy round car. Too many irons in the fire lol

Derrick

·
Registered
895 Posts
ranger

What size rubber were you running and does it come with any rubber ? What gear ratio ? Is that the Dana 35 up front and are there any upgrades done to it ? What do you estimate it weighs ?

Thanks Mark

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mark depending on the the track i ran any where from 35s to 44s to paddles it will just come with roller rubber some of my tires are for sale seperate it has a dana 44 TTB up front will come with stock axles but no center section. I already put all the good front end pieces in another truck it had yukon chrome moly axles with yukon super joints and a dana 50 center section pretty much bullet proof. The rear axle has a 4.10 gear in it. It weighed 3,050lbs with a BBF/C6 and gutted 208. I can throw in the gutted 208 if the buyer wants I took low side clear out of it was just two gears a custom shaft and a chain.

Derrick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts