460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the forums for about a year now and I've never posted. I always find what I need to know by searching and reading. So here is some pics of my project car, I'm a year into working on it and it's finally starting to wrap up so I can get it to the track. It's getting the cage and the exhaust put in now so, it won't be long. I'd like to say thanks to the 460ford.com forums for all the good info!! Now on to the pics.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D's557BBF said:
sweet ride man! keep up the great work..

give us a little more details please:D
Thanks!! It's really nothing to talk about compared to the nice set ups on this site.

Its a 525ci stroker, DOVE-C head cleaned up, ported & polished, comp cams springs, guide plates and hardware, ARP rocker studs and Crane gold rockers. Off the shelf, old comp Hydraulic cam. Victor intake, Proform centered 850 and a NX Gemini plate.

Just a car that will see some cruise nights and some fun runs down the track. Not a class racer or a grudge racer by no means. Just a fun ride. I plan on swapping to a solid roller cam and aluminum cobra jet heads in the future. I've done all the work myself except for the cage thats getting installed now. Can't wait to get it out and play with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts