460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96 Cobra BBF/C4 Drag Car Roller - Sold

I hate to do this as I love this car but my new job responsibilities just don't allow me enough time to race these days. If you look up past threads from me you can read about my adventures with this car.

I'm asking $7500 for the car as a complete roller minus engine and trans. I'm keeping the engine but if you're interested in the trans with the car we can make a deal. I also have a nice tilt deck open trailer that we could package with the car for the right price. The car is located near Toledo, Oh, you can PM me through the forum with questions or E-mail me at [email protected]. I have more pics I can send on request.

• Beautiful car, 15,000 original miles, not a speck of rust and always garaged with clear Ohio title.
• I purchased the car in 2005 and didn’t start racing it until 2010.
• Raced on a very limited schedule as a foot brake car, 20 runs in 2013.
• Lights, wipers, power windows, power locks functional, could be plated and put on street.
• New smoked headlights and fog lights.
• Currently set up for BBF / C4.
• Car weighed 3280lbs with BBF/C4 combo and driver.
• Hooks hard and goes very straight, best of 9.82 @ 139mph.
• 10 point cage, main hoop and rear down bars mild steel, all other bars chromoly, and should cert to 8.50 with no problem.
• Upper control arm mounts tied into roll cage.
• All control arm mount seams welded.
• Stock suspension.
• 8.8” braced rear end housing -MAC rear cover, Mosier spool, Strange Super Street 31 spline axles.
• Aluminum drive shaft.
• Wolfe adjustable lower control arms with hiems and anti-roll bar.
• Team Z relocated upper control arms (comes with extra set of Wolfe uppers).
• QA1 single adjustable shocks rebuilt and revalved by Naake Performance.
• Stock springs with Racecraft adjustable spring perches.
• PA Performance tubular x member with Pinto steering rack, motor mounts (lowered for BBF).
• Racecraft tubular A frames.
• QA1 single adjustable coil over struts rebuilt and revalved by Naake Performance.
• Aerospace Pro Street front and rear brakes, Aerospace manual master cylinder.
• Weld Racing Alumastar 2.0, 2 piece 4” x 15” front wheels with MT front runner tires.
• Weld Racing Alumastar 2.0, 2 piece 10” x 15” rear wheels with Hoosier 28” x 10” DOT slicks with only 20 runs, new in 2013.
• MSD 6 BTM ignition with 2 step rev limiter.
• Aeromotive fuel system - A 1000 fuel pump, filter and boost referenced carb regulator.
• Precision Performance Products reverse pattern 3 speed shifter.
• Autometer digital tach w/ 5 programmable shift light.
• ScottRod Fabrications - rear seat delete, trunk kit, firewall kit, inner skirts, custom radiator shroud and custom rear wing.
• All wiring and brake lines run outside engine compartment.
• 5 Gallon fuel cell in trunk.
• Dual batteries with remote main shut off.
• Kirkey aluminum racing seats.
• Painless Wiring 8 circuit kit.
• Line Lock.
• Florida 5.0 radio and heater switch delete panel.
• 5lb on board fire bottle with remote activation.
• 4” aluminum exhaust with Stainless mufflers
• Wired for transbrake.
• Grant steering wheel with quick release hub.
• New carpet and window tint 2013.
• Simpson 5 point belts (out of date).
• New smoked headlights and fog lights.
• Have almost all receipts for build.

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Dam. Hate to see you sale that baby! But you gotta do what's best for your family! I was always told that you can always throw a tarp over it and put out of view and it wont Cost you anything !! Just chilling! Hate to see you Saling it!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it's been sitting in storage for a while now, I was hoping I would have more time for it but it just isn't happening. If you know anyone that's looking for a super clean car please let them know, price is negotiable. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts