460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 78 bronco hit the streets this morning at 1:38 am. I feel like a proud father. Its twice the truck it was with the 466. Im sure the local authorities will come and see me tomorrow.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i'd love to see video of that myself. always wanted a bronco and never did get one. now the ones here that are in decent shape are few and far between. the rust eats them so bad down here

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill try and borrow a camera, mine was ran over by a tractor (long story). Some specs on the motor-40 over with a 4150 stroke, forged eagle h beams, forged kieth black dish pistons, trickflow heads, trickflow trackheat intake, Very obnoxious solid flat cam with crane magnum rollers, holley 950cfm dp, 2800 stall tci converter, L&L inner frame headers (open). It has been wet here so I cant really launch it let alone keep it straight!

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Ill try and borrow a camera, mine was ran over by a tractor (long story). Some specs on the motor-40 over with a 4150 stroke, forged eagle h beams, forged kieth black dish pistons, trickflow heads, trickflow trackheat intake, Very obnoxious solid flat cam with crane magnum rollers, holley 950cfm dp, 2800 stall tci converter, L&L inner frame headers (open). It has been wet here so I cant really launch it let alone keep it straight!

The long story of the tractor vs. camera will hold us over on a video of the recent road trip. We don't really care if its a straight launch either.

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts