460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two 460 timing covers left over from previous race cars.

First one is milled a 1/4" off the back to run a front motor plate beteen the block and timing cover while still lining up with the oil pan. This cover originally came on a Ford Motorsport 521 crate motor. It has no provision for a dipstick or fuel pump. $150

**PENDING SALE**Second one has been machined to accept a larger crank seal for use with aftermarket cranks with the bigger snouts(BBC size). It has a Ford Motorsport chrome fuel pump block off plate and the dipstick tube is currently plugged but can easily be used if needed. $150

**SOLD**Also have a set of Trick Flow pushrods that I was using with EX-514 heads. 8 are 9.250 in length and 8 are 9.650 in length. Chromolly .080 wall in good condition. $40

**SOLD**Ford 90 degree oil filter adapter with new Fram HP1 filter $50

Hogans Single tops for their sheet metal tunnel ram intakes. 1 for 4150 style carbs and 1 for 4500**SOLD** style carbs. $125 each.

Autometer 3900 5" monster tach....new in box but has been opened and fondled by everyone that ever attended a swap meet in California. $90

**SOLD**HVH Supersucker 1" Carb spacer 4150 style w/studs, washers and nuts $65

More to come, going to pick up my new ride this weekend and this stuff needs to go. I will post some pics soon.
Thanks for looking

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sold the 56' in 2010 to buy my family a bigger house while they were cheap. Just picked up a 64' Falcon Chassis car about a month ago. Looking forward to getting back out on the track soon.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts