460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now before you get mad at me I asked permission to make this post :) :) :) I just wanted to let every one who has a Galaxie or full sized ford know about a forum dedicated to those cars. www.galaxieforum.com Feel free to check it out, make some posts, and even better post pictures of what you are working on, we LOVE pictures!!!! :) . In the next few days I will be adding a link to this forum from galaxieforum, just as my way of saying thanks for letting me make this post. I appreciate your time

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hooray! :D About time.
The forum has been up for about a year, and has grown slowly. right now it gets about 40 people looking at it each day. I hope more people start posting progress posts so we can find out what they are working on and get a few more posts per day. One thing about GalaxieForum is we love pictures!!! not just finished cars but cars that are far from finished. Nothing like seeing the fruits of some ones labor.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Daze, You ever get that jag rear in your Mustang?
Regards.
Al
you mean this one? :) :)

No it and my home built front coil over suspension have been on hold. I have put a lot of time in to my Galaxie and than I decided to convert my carport in to a dedicated machine shop, so I have not had time to work on the Jag rear end. worst part is I only need to rebuild the calipers and then I can get to the fun part of fabricating up a way to bolt it in to my car. To many projects, not enough time :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phil, it is actually your fault that I stopped by :) I had to find the source for that 62 Galaxie you showed me over at MS's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts