460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Dang, Only got 62 %.. That sucks. Some of the questions I knew I got wrong as soon as I answered them and immediately knew the right answer.. Oh well.. Neat test though.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I got a 62% as well....... :evil: Ya know what sucks??? My 14 year old son got an 82% :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
107 Posts
82%

And after reviewing the test there were 2 or 3 I felt like an idiot for missing. I guess I'm not as think as I smart I am.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
88% I misread a couple of them dangit.

S

·
0 Posts
78% 390 score.. Man some of those weight pulley questions started giving me a headache..

I went back and looked at the ones I missed.. I think they were kind of hard in a way.. The few I figured I missed I got right..

Laters!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
96, didnt really read to carefully.. Just looked and answered, probably could have got a 100 if I tried.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
94. I think I got the fan one wrong (number 38 or so). I was assuming it was like a torque converter with one fan's blades pitch one way and the other's pitched the opposite. Oh well. And number 45 didn't state if the balloons were at the same temperature so I just ASSuMEd they were all the same temp. There were a couple others that were kinda vague too. Guess I'll stick to politics! :lol:

·
Registered
235 Posts
It was Fun!

88% The block and tackle questions probably got me. I always was a good test taker. Took way too many college classes.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
86% Dang fans, first instinct was right, thought about it for to long.

Balke

1 - 20 of 27 Posts