460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Nick ,that's too funny...lmao..I hate to dissappoint those little fellows!!I hope they don't dis-own you after I put the smackdown on ya!!! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Is the biggest kid holding the littlest one up by the head? Sure looks like it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
coupe, he is a magician like his daddy! LOL!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Just went to load the T-bird up and couldn't get a straight shot at the trailer.so I was working it around and hit the @#@#%#@cable on the ramp door and cut a 3" gash in the front air dam,so it's back in the paint room for a day or two!!I don't think I'm suppose to get the Mustang going??I hate fiberglass work :roll:

·
Registered
272 Posts
someone better look under his hood when he gets there :lol: there is alot of chevy parts hanging on the wall in that garage. bruno maybe a chevy spy :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I wish I had some beer...lol..I've got fiberglass drying as we speak...It'll be painted tomorrow...glad i've got a body shop here..Gotta get D's decals and the i kicked Bruno's azz, and some In Memory Of Mom for george done too. Clean up the motorhome.Put the motor and tranny in the mustang and hope all the electronics work in it.not much left :roll: Damon just called ,chuck's Mustang is getting water in #6 and his yoke's busted on the rearend??Man we're all thrashing.The brand X guys must've put a curse on us this year :x

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jughead said:
someone better look under his hood when he gets there :lol: there is alot of chevy parts hanging on the wall in that garage. bruno maybe a chevy spy :lol: :lol:
i was waiting for someones keen eye to spot that crap on the wall --- its for the blazer next to the mustang that im back-halving for a client--just to put large wheels on it ---30" dub spinners ----retarded but i wont tell him no....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Now I have some bad news :( Looks like it's just me and my boy coming. My best buddy Jeff lost his brother today. So he's not coming, all that damn driving by myself. oh well, see yall soon!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'm sorry for your friend Big D. At least you get to come though.I think we all need to pray to the Racing Gods, it seems like alot is going on behind the scenes for alot of us??? I'm sure it'll get better .Everyone please be safe getting here, so you can watch Bruno and his boys after the Tweety Bird puts the smackdown on the Gator bunch :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
56tbird said:
I'm sorry for your friend Big D. At least you get to come though.I think we all need to pray to the Racing Gods, it seems like alot is going on behind the scenes for alot of us??? I'm sure it'll get better .Everyone please be safe getting here, so you can watch Bruno and his boys after the Tweety Bird puts the smackdown on the Gator bunch :wink: :lol:
OMG, The gator bunch! Damn that's a good one...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts