460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MORE PICS FURTHER ON IN THE POSTS.
I TOOK PICTURES BUT THEY ARE NOT ON THE FIRST PAGE YOU HAVE TO GO PAST IT.

I have a 4.600 bore a460 block filled to wp holes, roller cam bearings, 904 bushed lifters. $1300 Sold

Have another A460 4.530 bore unfilled non roller cam with fresh bore and hone. $1200 sold

A set of Scj heads untouched bare haven't ran since the 70's absolutely virgin $1100 sold

Have a 4.15x4.530 rotating assembly all brand new and balanced, forged scat crank, grp 6.8 rods, new diamond pistons gas ported 12.5cc domes for a-head, total seal low tension rings and clevite bearings. All new in box. $3500 if you buy the matching a-block ill throw it in all for $4500.

Have a forged D9TE 3.68 stroked 2.2 journal fully machined crank $400

Msd digital 6 box, Msd billet dist, and blaster hvc coil all for $350

Victor 4150 intake $200

New canton fabbed valve covers $200

New canton windage tray with bolts $100

New comp roller lifters $375

Lightly used crowed 904 lifters with pressure lube for 460 non offset $300 sold

I am negotiable especially on package deals.

Located in central IL
Buyer pays shipping!

217-691-1909

Thanks

EDIT: BOTH BLOCKS AND 904 LIFTERS ARE SOLD AS OF NOW.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and no. Selling most of my modified stuff to start a new diesel pulling truck. Most of my business these days is diesel performance based. The new truck will better promote my business. New truck is a ford of course, but if it all pans out I will have a mod gas truck again. Just don't have the time or money for both now.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Lemme know if you plan to get rid of any A460 heads. I might be interested, depending on price.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys! Im still gonna get some pics up for the heads and some other stuff. I had to work late last night so I appoligize to anyone wanton img pics of the heads and ignition stuff. Btw that 3.68 stroke crank is a real nice piece that had some quality machine work done to it. I will post pics of it as well.

Thanks to all who have shown interest.

P.S. if I haven't sold the rotating assembly by the first of next week I will separate it all out. All the parts are brand new. Save by buying it all together........I have $4150 in the complete rotating assembly with bearings and rings........$3500

1 - 20 of 32 Posts