460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD A460 Heads,Motorsport style.port matched only,new intake and exhaust valves,new 850 lift k motion K1000H springs.Heads are fresh and ready to go,they are in good condition and never blown up,only milled .010. Both heads are welded on the back where there were external oil retuns.Also a newer type A460 trick flow intake thet has had the runners tapped for fuel injection or nitrous fogger nozzles. Pics avaiable if you pm me your email address.2200.00 firm plus shipping. Also for sale arp center studs and allen cap screw lower heads bolts for the A460 heads 150.00,Also a Competion Cams ROLLER Camshaft FOR A BBF LARGE CUBIC INCH MOTOR,it has about 15 passes on it. Specs are,288 int & 302 exh duration,4.80 int & 4.50 exh lobe lift,times rocker arm ratio and 114 lobe seperation. 125.00 plus shipping. Also a 1250 Holley HP Dominator Carb #80532,$550.00 plus shipping Used very little and in like new condition. Our plans have changed,so heres your chance to pick up some good parts. Paypal accepted or money orders. Parts are located at Zip Code 26726. THANKS AND MAY GOD BLESS THE USA!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have had some questions about the valve sizes in these heads that I posted,So we pulled the valves and measured the valves with a dial caliper.I'm no machinist,but here is what we found,Intake 2.395 and the exhaust 1.94 or somewhere very close to this. I hope this helps. Any questions please pm us. Thanks Wayno

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PHONE#

I have had several pms wanting my phone # so here it is 304-788-7887 please call monday thru friday 9 to 9 EST. If no answer please leave a message. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts