460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 - TFS (Holmes) tall intake with dual domi top and has been modified so base plate can be removed for lifter replacement or inspection without taking intake off heads. also has nitrous /injector threads. $350

I would sell a nice A460 topend and a A460 block i have if someones interested as a package deal for $5000
1(UNUSED) Set of new style TFS A460 CNC PORTED heads then hand blended and chambers polished and B&B step washers installed and flowed by the one & only Charlie Evans.
1 new jomar pro stud girdle and locks
1 TFS new style tunnel ram with gaskets and both a polished dual and a new single domi top with extra gaskets.
1 nice used set of stainless comp rockers
1 A460 new block but number 1 cylinder is only good for 4.560 bore without sleeving
I will separate topend from block $3600 on top end and $1600 on block

pics of tfs intakes
[/img]

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for delay on responding to pm's.
I will post pics of heads & blocks, cranks,pistons & rotating assemblies as soon as i can.

The block is new but has a small thin spot on number 1 cylinder (non thrust side) according to fords sonic sheet - Ironically the majority of the rest of the cyl's would bore to 4.670 !

I am waiting for heads to sell before i commit on selling the block because if the heads don't sell i will use this block with them.

I do have a few 4 bolt passenger car blocks also if a big bore is not needed.
Also I have A NEW motorsport 521 internally balanced w/ mallory metal -rotating assembly
(crank ,pistons,h beam rods,rings,bearings,flexplate,balancer),and a std bore D9 block i will sell cheap at $1500

I'M IN SARASOTA FLORIDA

THX - STEVE LEONARD
PM FOR CELL #

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deposit received -SALE PENDING on block,heads,new style tfs intake etc..

I still have the TFS old style (holmes) tunnel ram - $350

1 - 9 of 9 Posts