460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to some changes in my plans I have some stuff I don't need anymore or need to change.

TFS A460 new style tunnel ram, with dual 4500 domi top. Both new never been bolted on an engine. I had bought this when I was going to build another A headed motor but things have changed. $600 + shipping for both. Have someone interested in the manifold.

And I also still have the 33x10.5-15w Micky Thompson ET drag slicks. mounted on 15x12 centerline convopros with 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. also has hoosier drag tubes installed, tires and tubes are basically new, couple break in launches and about dozen test launches but no full runs on them. Rims alone cost $250 ea, tires almost $200 each plus the tubes. will take $450 and you pickup or figure out how to ship and pay for it. I will deliver within reason. These are the ones I put on the Ranger to do some exhibition runs but never got the chance.

NIB fluidyne single pass enduro cooler with fan part number DB-30612. This thing is HUGE, alky guys use it as a radiator or can be a major trans or oil cooler. Costs 477.99 on summit but I have had it to long so they will charge me a 10% restock fee plus the hassle of dealing with them so will let it go for $375 and will split shipping. I would rather give someone I know a deal then let summit just have extra money.
http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku
This doesn't come with any fittings, but I bought the NPT to AN-10 fittings if interested.

I have a C&R alum radiator that I used on the Ranger, 19x31x4 has 2 12an fittings for upper hose. $150+ shipping.
Also attached to it is a dual flex-a-lite fan setup, it's a little large for the galaxie although I can make it work but since it's on the radiator I will offer it WITH the radiator for an additional $150 ($259 on summit) I think i still have the controller if I can find it too.

Used Holley 800cfm DP $150 + shipping

street avenger 670cfm holley, chock seems a little sticky everything else moves free but I have never used it personally $100 +shipping

open 1" spacer for 4150 carb $10

I don't really want to ship these but I have 4 NP205 tcases all married style for Fords. $50 ea you pickup here. And 3 or 4 31 spl late 70s early 80s F150 9" axles $10ea.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture of the slicks and rims. I forgot to mention these have rim screws both sides. I also have the bolt in valve stems for running these rims tubeless and are included.
I can definitely bring these to the tech seminar of someone wants them.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Do you have any stock valve covers? I wanna chrome some so I can be as fast as you! :lol:

Hey Lem, Ill wrestle you for the Kaase pump at the tech seminar! 8)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Lem Evans said:
Rob , bring the pump to the tech deal and I'll give you a front sump pump for it .
Lem, I thought the pumps could be used either way by switching the plate :?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BBFmavrick said:
Lem Evans said:
Rob , bring the pump to the tech deal and I'll give you a front sump pump for it .
Lem, I thought the pumps could be used either way by switching the plate :?
The pump i have doesn't have a plate to switch it's rear sump only.

Touchngo you have a PM

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As requested some carb pics, this is both together but should be obvious which is the 670 avenger and the 800dp

1 - 20 of 31 Posts