460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
No kidding, never thought I'd have withdrawal symptoms from a non-adult website! Glad its back up and going! Chris

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Sorry it took awhile. I had family in town, then my lack of IT skillz became painfully apparent. Learned a few tricks along the way.

R

·
0 Posts
chilly said:
Sorry it took awhile. I had family in town, then my lack of IT skillz became painfully apparent. Learned a few tricks along the way.
Why not sell/give the site away to someone who can run it well?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Pffft LOL

Relentless460 said:
chilly said:
Why not show a little respect as a guest in Chilly's house? If I was king, you'd get the boot for a crack like that.

·
Registered
560 Posts
chilly said:
Relentless460 said:
Why don't you go eat a big bowl of cocks??
LOL!! You tell him, Chilly! Thanx for all the work you put in, I for one appreciate it and I know a lot of others do as well.
Sure have missed the place, great to see it back up!
Thanx again. :D 8)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Chilly,

Thanks for getting the site working again that week seemed like a month to me that's how much i like this website.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thank you! I thought I was gona have to go to rehab!!!thx chilly. If anything I can do to help please ask. Thank you! Thank you!my wife said I scared her crazy when site popped up on my blackberry. Oh thank you!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts