460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member here on this forum and I just read under the topic that was from Chilly talking about dfree and his comments.Someone suggested that if a member here has membership on yellowbullet that that member should be banned from the 460ford forum,Please let me know if this is going to happen because I will cancel my yellowbullet membership quicker then you can blink an eye. :shock: :shock:

This forum can be a little harsh on people at times but thats what I like most about the members here,They tell you like it is. :x :x :x

As I said before I am a fairly new member and I feel like I have known the guys like, Bruno,Coug,Jon F.,Greg P.Top Sportsman,Etc.Etc.because I am on here everyday and I have read nothing but helpful post everyday that I am on here.If you guys remember I was the one trying to help raise some money for Chilly and this forum,I got a little beat up about the subject but I didnt take it personal....I just understood that the members were looking out for their forum and Chilly,Again,Thats what makes this forum great.....THE MEMBERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for having me here guy and everyone I have had posts with have made me feel like i have been a member here for years....Thanks again !! :lol:

By the way......The yellowbullet membership has been deleted I am not taking the chance of losing my membership here.Timothy Blair Sr. :shock:

·
Registered
379 Posts
just because i have a penthouse subscripiton dosent mean i cant flip through a playboy once in a while? :wink:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Sorry for your concern - I was being sarcastic.

It was in reaction to the comment that it was OK that our board was getting more hostile because it wasn't anywhere near as bad as other boards.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
As stated, a guy was making a joke, the yellowbullet thing didn't come from me. I haven't ever visited that site, I have no issues with folks checking it out.

·
Registered
429 Posts
cstmwgn said:
Sorry for your concern - I was being sarcastic.

It was in reaction to the comment that it was OK that our board was getting more hostile because it wasn't anywhere near as bad as other boards.
Is that how my comment was interpreted?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Dont worry about it Pro-Stock.
Comunisim died when the wall came down. Then it tried to come to this hemisphere! DO WHAT YOU WANT.BE AND THINK AMERICAN.
I look around on YB myself. There is some great info there also. I stay out of the rant & rave sections. I have blueprints for a COOL home-made tubing bender I saw in the chassis section there.
Anyone interested, go to www.gottrikes.com

Regards.
Al

1 - 10 of 10 Posts