Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 9/11 we asked where is GOD :?:

Let's see they have forbidden the Gideons from passing out Bibles at our schools,they have removed the 10 Commandments from Court Rooms,they want to remove "In GOD We Trust" from our $$,they want to silence the voice of Christians with "Hate Crimes" Legislation,they have seen to it that children know more about sex (no matter how perverted or deviant) than the moral basis of this country.

GOD is a gentleman he doesn't go where is not wanted.

Those who asked "Where is GOD?", Seek his Face not just his hand.

America Bless GOD :!: :!: :!:

D

·
0 Posts
Just Remember, to far To the right is just as bad as to far to the Left......... :lol:

Repeat after me...... I have my beliefs, others have theirs and we all have right to our opions and beliefs. This is all because some people a long time ago wrote a revolutionary document that changed the world we live in........Just because others don't see the world like I do does not make it my duty to change them, my business is mine and theirs is theirs.......

D

·
0 Posts
You do, Thats the wonderful thing about it all.

You Don't have to watch TV and see the SEX and Vilonce, Don't get cable or block out th channels / Programs you don't want. And as far as sex is concerned get used to it its the reason we are all alive......

You can say a prayer any time you want to. Just be polite to the rest of us and don't stop rush hour traffic and pray in the middle of the road !! Nobody said you can't say a prayer to youself. Keep in mind the Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Ect don't pray in a USA Public School Either....

They Stopped the Gideons and The don't Allow Musliums to pass out Korans Either......Fair is fair.

I've been trying to say on a bunch of threats is that every side wants their beliefs jambed down the others throat. In a society like this country has created, their is more than one religion, more than just Christians.

Everybody else does not have the same beliefs and values that you do and Goverment needs to reconize this and try to make everything reasonable for everybody, not just you.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Got news for ya... Check out the new dollar coins lately? They already took IN GOD WE TRUST off of the new money... :evil:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm looking at a whole roll that my mom got from the bank and guess what... NOT ON THESE... :shock: Somebody made a boo boo...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the link

As far as I am concerned they have taken it off of the coin. Unless the edge of something is relevant like the edge of a knife etc. that requires a persons attention, it is of no importance. Tell me the last time you closely examined the edge of a piece of paper. Clearly the intent is this OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND.

I think I'm done with these disscussions, they never go anywhere. There is a growing section of the global population that no longer supports or values spirituality.

I geuss that is fine, but for those people to call those that do care about their beliefs and worrry about the decline of these traditions RADICALS and roll their eyes like they are above it all is ignorant and dismissive. The exact opposite of what most of them claim to be.

·
Registered
82 Posts
A Boo Boo. A mint error. That translates into "They already took IN GOD WE TRUST off of the new money... " some kind of attack on religon? They are going to be worth money just like previous mint errors and ones to come. So you might stash them away. I dont get this Paranoia. IN GOD WE TRUST is every were in our society. If it isnt in one paticular place or it gets left off accidently it is costrued as some attack! You now what? I am Real comfortable with my faith. I dont need constant reminding. I know it is there with or with out any of this.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm not paranoid about anything. I simply stated that there is nothing on these coins I have. I'm not worried because I know I'll not be the one who pays in the end when the day comes to look Jesus Christ in the eyes.

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Hey Doug, can I have one. :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
I'm looking at a whole roll that my mom got from the bank and guess what... NOT ON THESE... :shock: Somebody made a boo boo...

Doug... 8)
Doug if you have some of those without the In god we trust inprimted on the edge they are a misprint, this was brought up a while back and last I heard they were worth something like $100 each to collectors since the mint didn't catch them. Just like any other mistake coming out of the US mint they are actually worth a lot and having a whole roll of them is cool. I have been looking for them for a long time and haven't found any yet.
Personally i would take those to a coin collector or get them in a safe deposit box

Ok just saw Tom's post and appearently now going for almost $400 cool.

·
Registered
440 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
Got news for ya... Check out the new dollar coins lately? They already took IN GOD WE TRUST off of the new money... :evil:

Doug... 8)
What? No way. I don't believe you. You'll have to send me one of every denomination, from pennies to the hundred dollar bill, and maybe then I will believe you.

I'll send them right back after I have investigated the whole deal.

:wink:

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
mguy said:
ThndrChkn said:

Doug... 8)
What? No way. I don't believe you. You'll have to send me one of every denomination, from pennies to the hundred dollar bill, and maybe then I will believe you.

I'll send them right back after I have investigated the whole deal.

:wink:
I didn't realize until now that they quit making the 500 & 1000 bill. I had a 500 bill not long ago. I should have kept it! :lol:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
No, those coins that are missing the "In God We Trust" should be sent to me. Doug can't make monetary gain off Godless coins, can he? What sort of Christian would do such a thing? Oh the irony of it. So, I'll even pay the shipping to have all of them sent to me and I will properly dispose of them.

Oh yeah, the edge of the coin is VERY important. Doesn't anyone know why the little ridges were put on coins in the first place? It was so they wouldn't get shaved down and the shavings sold as bulk precious metals. Putting "In God We Trust" on the edge, such an important place, should be considered a great victory to all the Bible beaters who think the nation's on a straight shot to Hell. Now lemme go check to see if I can get interest on those coins coming from Doug even though I'm not Jewish... :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.