460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL NEW..... A & C HEAD FLANGE IN ONE!!!!!!!

THE BELOW PICTURE IS OF A REGULAR C HEAD FLANGE AND THE NEW HYBRID.

These flanges are CNC Laser cut of the highest quality.

The last photo is of a SB Neal Brodix flange.
Dove
EFI 460
SCJ
Kaase SCJ
TFS A460
C-head
BT Thor
Profiler

NEW BOSS 9 FLANGE and P-51's ($150.00 with or $92.00 without) 2.125 stubs plus shipping

$92.00 shipped to your door.
Customs upon request.

Your choice of thickness of mild steel .125 - .500
I take paypal. Any questions just email me at [email protected]

thanks Jon

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually we have not had a request for them. We would probably just use the A head flange and move the hole around till we get it centered.

·
Registered
293 Posts
if i bought the tfs a460 flanges, do i just cut the flanges off my 2 inch hooker foxbody headers and weld the new ones on...its that easy? forgive my ignorance...i just dont want to pay for the kooks custom a460 headers.

thanx
steve

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well first off I am glad I have so many happy customers out there. I really try to make everyone happy. I know how hard it is to make money, and how easy it is to spend it on our hobby. I just try to give you guys a good quality product at a reasonable price, because I know thats is exactly what I want and expect.

Its almost that easy. The hard part is making the stock oval port tube round again so it will fit inside my round TFS flanges. What I did was cut off about 2" of the primary till I got back to some nice round pipe again and then I added a new round 2" piece back into the flange. You dont have to have them bolted to the head to weld. I used .125 thick flanges on my heads and any warpage is easily pulled out when you tighten them up. Thats why I prefer the thin .125 thick flanges is because they are able to form better to the head than the thicker ones.

let me know If I can help you.

R

·
0 Posts
I'm in the process of building a set of step headers using the ones you made for my tfs streets. A 2 1/8" is a bit of a squeeze but it goes. Went from a 2 1/8" to a 2 1/4" and then into a 2 3/8", I welded the insides of the tubes to the flange and then silicon bronzed the outside of the tubes. Not to bad of a job, just lots of crap to go around.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to let you guys know of a Hybrid flange I just drew up.

It will fit A and C heads.

Just thought some might want this option if they are planning to upgrade in the future.

·
8,521 Posts
Jon said:

Just thought some might want this option if they are planning to upgrade in the future.
Good idea....Jon :) I may want to take a look at them .

·
8,521 Posts
Jon said:

Will these be for the 4.900" "A"s or the 4.840" new style deals like the A-460 TFS?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lem Evans said:
Jon said:

Will these be for the 4.900" "A"s or the 4.840" new style deals like the A-460 TFS?

These are still 8 individual flanges with 2 different bolt patterns in each flange. They should fit 4.900 bore spacing or the new 4.840" deal.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Walter,

You'll need to Jon, which brand A-460 heads. There is a difference. Some of them have the exhaust ports "grouped" on Chevie's 4.840" bore spacing and some of them have the exhaust ports on Ford's 4.900" bore spacing.

Hope this helps,

1 - 20 of 202 Posts