Anybody got some 10.5's I can borrow?? :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Just a :?: for you guy's that run 10.5 tires. If your not running a class that demands them and you can fit a bigger tire under the car,Why would you take a chance w/your safety and take a chance on tearing your car up just too say you ran a ..... time on 10.5's. I'm not putting it down,I was just wondering. :? :) Rick

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I dont run a specific class, I have a limited amount of room and the rim I run the 10.5 is spread out better with what I have.

So far the car has worked better and been more stable with the 10.5

Now if I had a real racecar it would have the bigger tires, but I'm not redoing it lol.

Rolling resisatnce also comes into play, and if you dont think it does then call Mike Duffy and ask him which is faster, then ask him about a drag radial.............. :shock:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
richter69 said:
I dont run a specific class, I have a limited amount of room and the rim I run the 10.5 is spread out better with what I have.

So far the car has worked better and been more stable with the 10.5

Now if I had a real racecar it would have the bigger tires, but I'm not redoing it lol.

Rolling resisatnce also comes into play, and if you dont think it does then call Mike Duffy and ask him which is faster, then ask him about a drag radial.............. :shock:
I agree Jon,on the rolling resistance. I never could understand seeing these guy's w/11 sec. car w/small block using 14x33 tires. I could probably get away w/10.5 tires and it would probably pick me up a little. But, the ole car works so good w/13x31's, I hate too screw w/it. :roll:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts