460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
parts

Changing to SB so all my BB stuff is for sale. All prices are OBO plus shipping so make an offer I just may take it. All parts are located in Waynesboro Pa 17268. I can take pics of parts for interested people. Will make package deals also. My number is 717-387-5158 home 240-625-2032 cell or email [email protected]. Please no phone calls after 9pm eastern.

Make offer....30 over c8ve block all machine work is done needs cleaned and new cam bearnings installed due to a spun rod bearning. Other wise in great shape.

$1000....Cast DOVE-A Heads lots of port work screw in studs and guide plates Double springs for 700 lift cam 10 degree locks and retainers. Great heads for class racing where you are only allowed cast heads.

$150....Scorpion roller rockers 1.73 ratio

$100....Comp Cams Magnum pushrods 3/8 8.75 long

$100...Trick Flow valve covers Tall black

$250...Comp cams roller lifters

$175 each...2 roller cams one is Comp other is a Bullet. Both around 700'' lift and 300 duration. I'll try to find cam cards.

$125 each...2 rear sump oil pans with pick ups. Ugly steel but they work.

$100....Pro comp water pump

$150...Motorsport sfi approved damper

$250...Victor intake with 4500 flange.

$200...MSD dizzy with bronze gear.

$300...30 over forged dome pistons with pins

$450...1150 Dominator #9377 old style

Make offer...8 h-beam rods. At least one is bad due to a spun bearning. They were the fake eagle rods

$500...ATI 8" 5500 stall converter about 20 runs fresh
hey mark,pat here.i thought you said you had everything sold when we had a deal going?anyway,price me the damper,intake,msd dizzy & rockers shipped to tenn.37388.pat

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok lots of people interested in the same parts. So its going to be who ever gets me money first will get the parts. I answer all my emails at the same time so eveyone has the same chance. As for the rockers there are 14 scopions and 2 comp cams. so if some one buys them I will throw in what ever other odd ball rocker I got plus I'll pay shipping for the missleading info. Sorry aboyt that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Pistons

What can you tell me about them? What make and for what rod length, what size dome? Damage?
Whant more info on the convertor as well.
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
128 Posts
Parts for sale

Tell me again about the pistons, rods and convertor, I can't find your previous reply, where are you located too?
Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 20 of 30 Posts