460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bluto, I'd say you'll be drinking very heavily to kill the pain of your azz after getting it beat black and blue :wink: :lol: Have a safe trip guys......I can't freakin sleep!!!!! :roll: :lol: I'm all jacked up :wink:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, nearly forgot an important article...............its a 14 hr trip with the coug...........

Blakes idea, Randy...........get that car done.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I am calling down this am and I hope those freaking parts kids finally get the head out of A$$ disease done and get the right part for my car....if so I will be picking it up later this morning and loading everything for the road trip...

Randy

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Randy ,

Don't believe nothing Jon says , you my bud................ :D

I called him last night and it was the first time ever that he wasn't in a good mood :shock: He is having trouble getting his front end aliened on his race car, the parts house keeps sending him the wrong parts and he is running out of time. Plus I think he had been up 24 straight hrs with no sleep.

Hang in there Coug

Blake

·
Registered
862 Posts
Blake,

Did Bruno make it in to town yet? Pappa Bear just passed through your neck of the woods so he'll be here soon. Let me know or give me a call when you get a chance.

Keith

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
richter69 said:
damn, nearly forgot an important article...............its a 14 hr trip with the coug....
LOOOOOOL

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I've got good news and bad news...

Bad news is when Jon and I get to the Bash Blake is in trouble :wink:

Good New is I just got the call from my front end man and he finally got the right parts so we are coming to the bash with car in tow.... :D

After a week of fighting with the parts stores we finally got the right parts....

Randy

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All systems still a go. Randy just called said his Mexican neighbor lady gave him 5 homemade burritos for the trip, better get my respirator packed as well lol.

Jones you suck.............. :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts