460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Roberts design aluminum block, 11.2 deck, 4.60 bore, water block, will take 10 and18 bolt heads, Hemi and wedge heads. It has Jesel keyway bushings for .937 lifters. (lifters are not included in base price).

This block is damaged, by rod failure at #1 and #5 cylinders at the cam tunnel areas. It should have 2 end sleeves installed after welding the cam tunnel areas back to original configuration. The end sleeves are available from C & C ( talk to Carrol Carter). No damage was done to any water jackets, as this was pressure tested. $2700.00 + shipping. These blocks are over $6000.00 new.

Jesel keyway lifters, .937, centered pushrod seats, that will work on hemi or wedge heads. $500.00

I will consider trade or part trade for a crankshaft, 4.500 stroke, Boss snout, 2.200 rod journals, 3.00 mains. American forging or billet.

I will e-mail pics to those intersted.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pics of aluminum block

Frank, pics have been e-mailed to you. If you want more, I can do it tomorrow, as I have to move a few things around to get to it. Thanks for the inquiry, If you have any questions you can also e-mail them to me.

I forgot to mention in the ad, includes all the oil and water plug fittings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts