460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like DHL lost my converter :evil: I sent the converter back because it had the rong spout on it and TCI never got so I called DHL and they don't know where the box is :roll: They said they will looks around more and let me know by tomarrow if they found it . What realy sucks is the BBF Bash in Owensbro is in 10 days and if I cant get a converter by the end of the week I'll never be ready in time rrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!! It's not a matter of getting the money back because I will but now I'm going to have to find someone to build me a converter fast "if I can" !

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phantasea466 said:
What kind of converter do you need?

I have a 8" converter for a C6 or a C4 with a C6 flexplate, you can borrow it before Jeff buys it :lol:
I need a converter for the PA c4 setup I just bought . The converter that TCI sent me had the small snout for a SBF and I need the BBF one .

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I have a new never installed UCC 10" for a c4, has the large snout if I remember, would have to check.

approx 4800 stall behind a 550ish hp 466 is what it was spec'd for.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is for my street car so I need something in the 3800 stall rang . I'll know tomarrow if they found it or not :roll:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guy for wanting to help me out !!! I just got off the phone with ATI is making me a converter TODAY and will have it to my before the end of the week . They are awsome do deal with and realy will do whatever it takes to help you out !!! I was planing to go with a 3800 stall but after talking to them He said to go with a 8 inch 4800 stall . He said that he was going to build it a little on the tighter side so I can still drive it on the street a little . It will also stall even more on the bottle :twisted: I can't wait to run this thing :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts