460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I dont know last year we had Rich and his gang at are local track and alot of the racers were not happy.because of the format of the armdrop and the speed of the program

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
bbstang502 said:
HEMI-HUNTER said:
gonna give it a whirl.....
where you coming from?
He Lives in Disney Land.... Micky Mouse is his Neigbor..... :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
that's funny Nicky...I don't care where your from :shock: :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
bruno said:
notch 501 said:
thats not very nice........why would you say that? do you know me?

he was talking about Hemi -Hunter ---- not you Notch 501 --- Hemi-Hunter and dfree383 are brothers :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
i got a tranny out of an old farm truck ,washed it off changed fluid..and ran it....it flares so bad i shift at 5200 so it dosent bounce it off the limiter. This winter i would like to put a shift kit ,bigger carb ,rear uppers and lowers . Im having so much fun with this car its a blast :lol: the object is to have a mid 10 sec street car something that still has some manners on the street :wink:

·
Registered
135 Posts
blocks out of a country squire, srp pistons, eagle rods, mud cam, 9.1 compression, 6al 750 holley dp, edelbrock heads out of the box ,offset grind crank home made oil pan . If im being vage its been about 5 yrs since i put the motor together and sat on a stand till this year.The motor was going in a mud truck [j10 jeep] but lost interest because they canceled 3 events in the area I have all the information in the car if anyone is interested i will get it in a couple of days [cars at the shop]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts