460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife was subbing on my in laws leage tonight and something funny happend. I sat there the entire time drinking beer and thought to myself I can do better then that. Now I haven't bowled in about 8 years and I suck anyway. So I decided I would bowl a game after the league got over with. So picture this, I'm smack talking all these 200 average bowlers as I'm walking up to the line. Then I line up with the dots still running my mouth. I procede with what I was sure was a soon to be strike. WHAAAM I fall on my backside and slide about 2 feet down the lane on my butt with my feet straight up in the air and gutter it. I still managed to bowl a 128 so I guess it wasn't so bad but the morale of this story is don't talk crap to your inlaws or you'll look like an idiot.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
It doesn't matter if your bowling or not, I have learned over the years, if you mouth at your in-laws, right or wrong, they still think you are an idiot. :lol:

·
Registered
816 Posts
ultimatehellhound said:
So my wife was subbing on my in laws leage tonight and something funny happend. I sat there the entire time drinking beer and thought to myself I can do better then that. Now I haven't bowled in about 8 years and I suck anyway. So I decided I would bowl a game after the league got over with. So picture this, I'm smack talking all these 200 average bowlers as I'm walking up to the line. Then I line up with the dots still running my mouth. I procede with what I was sure was a soon to be strike. WHAAAM I fall on my backside and slide about 2 feet down the lane on my butt with my feet straight up in the air and gutter it. I still managed to bowl a 128 so I guess it wasn't so bad but the morale of this story is don't talk crap to your inlaws or you'll look like an idiot.
It's not your fault........it's those silly clown shoes. I think they make that way so no body will steal them. LOL

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I took a pair or two. . . back n the day.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Old saying: Never let your alligator mouth over run your hummingbird a$$.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts