460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Philadelphia Eagles fans on this board?

One playoff game down! Bye Bye Cowgirls and Tony Homo

Next up the team that cant even sell out a playoff game in Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Yeah!!! I hope they keep up their Super Bowl streak!!! 2 appearances and 2 losses. Wooo Hooo!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
frank13 said:
Any Philadelphia Eagles fans on this board?
Sure........why not. Might as well because the Cowboys are useless at this point anyway. :roll:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
VI, XII, XXVII, XXVIII, and XXX or 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993 and 1995- feather your nest with those

Cowboy's biggest problem is the owner. Heck with new coaches and players (even though they need to get rid of Packman, T.O. and a few others)- they need to fire the owner. The only reason we end up with trashy has beens is because of Jerry Jones.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I don't think you can fire the owner....I think he makes the rules :wink: I'm with you on that Skosler, he is an *** , but I hope he always stays there :lol: :lol: and never sells the team!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
I wouldn't say so much as Jerry being the biggest problem...I just think players get way over paid and they play when they really want too. Notice how some teams play so good one week...then crap it all out the next. Dont make a bit a since to me. Start taking them salaries away and then they will keep playing the way they should :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
skosler said:
VI, XII, XXVII, XXVIII, and XXX or 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993 and 1995- feather your nest with those

Cowboy's biggest problem is the owner. Heck with new coaches and players (even though they need to get rid of Packman, T.O. and a few others)- they need to fire the owner. The only reason we end up with trashy has beens is because of Jerry Jones.

Yeah let not blame good ol' Tony!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
skosler said:

Umm, when was the last time the Cowgirls even got to the superbowl. WHen was teh last time the Cowgirls won a playoff game?

13 years and no playoff wins! And a quarterback that has DIRECTLY cost his team 3 playoff games and a shot at the playoff!

This is the year of the E-A-G-L-E-S!

Go McNabb and the Birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
btw...I don't really care for Romo either.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
As a PA native, I can say that Philadelphia is not really considered an actual part of the great state, it's really an annex of NJ. I'm a NY Giants fan, and would love to see you guys again next week.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chilly said:
As a PA native, I can say that Philadelphia is not really considered an actual part of the great state, it's really an annex of NJ. I'm a NY Giants fan, and would love to see you guys again next week.
No you dont! :lol:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts