460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know at SEMA last fall they said new M/T valve covers on the way.
Part number is 241-86 [polished] 241-87 [black]
I see the Chevy ones available new but not Ford ones yet.
Anybody have any news on them?

·
Registered
104 Posts
called

well I just got off the phone with the guys from holley (the number on the link) and they said as of now there is no set release date. That being said, they also told me that they sometimes will release "feelers" to see if people would be interested. He said if lots of people called looking for them they may start producing them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M/T Valve Covers

Thanks for calling.
I have also called and they said lack of interest means no covers. He also said if they had enough positive input they would look at it again. I guess it means if enough people request them they will make them.
I think with the 429-460 engine becoming more and more popular they could sell them.
Positive thinking !!

·
Registered
948 Posts
If they fit like M/T valve covers for the 351 Cleveland, (I had a set when I was young) I want nothing to do with them.

Bad! bad! bad!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M/T covers

Thanks for your opinion.
We have used many sets thru the years and found the only thing that did not fit was the oil deflectors for use with stock rocker arms. We mill them out as needed and then everything fits good.
If anybody else would like to see Holley make them again please call: 270-781-9741
http://www.pro-formancespecialties.com/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mickey Thompson valve covers

I know a good number of people have called !!
Those of you wishing to look nostalgia correct can call Holley and ask them to make the valve covers again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts