460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Winter Tech Seminar? If so, would you be willing to bring some fiberglass body parts from W S Fiberglass in Ashtabula, OH ? You'll need a pick-up truck, it's fenders and doors for a '64 T-Bolt car. Ashtabula is northeast of Cleveland. If you can help out, please contact me.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Sounds like Lawes is making progress? :lol: He's one of the baddest in the land!! :wink:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seth,

Yes, it is for Uncle Lawes. He has a couple of 64 T-Bolt replica cars he's building for himself. The fiberglass parts are done and paid for. Whoever can help out, will also be picking up his original steel panels that he sent up there when this project started.

I know Cleveland is a good ways from you, and furthermore Ashtabula is further northeast from Cleveland via Interstate 90. Actually, it's straight north from Youngstown, on Lake Erie.

I'm sure Lawes will be willing to help somebody out on the gasoline expense.

Thanks,

·
Registered
565 Posts
Well if you know of anyone in the area I would be more then willing to help if I can. I'm heading south on Friday morning with an empty truck. I'm not too interested in going all the way to Ashtabula, but don't mind going a bit out of my way to meet up with someone. Let me know...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts