460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
yes i know it well ,it's Kenny Grimes's car . I race with him alot,and I did the letters on it :wink:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
It's got a SBC in it ...yuck :shock:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
i got his home and cell if you need it ,yes he selling it rolling, make sure he gets it certified before you buy it!!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Nick you looking for some new wrapping paper for that new HiPo horse you're putting together? :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
You guys are getting too fancy for me. As soon as I get my $h!t together, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, well............ I'll probably still be a junkyard dog. :? :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
518 Posts
v

Bruno, Grime's cars in the past have all been very nice. They perform well, look good inside and out and are crowd pleaser's! The car's picture you have posted is no exception! Although as Dan mentioned, do your homework!

Dave.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Nick are you going to try and beat someone or what? :wink: Sweet lookin car if it certs I wish you well. love to see you driving it at the bash this year...

the only thing is if you do buy it we will have to get a hold of Damon and get you a subcription to the Diaper of the month club.... sorry I had to do it.....

Randy

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
862 Posts
Are you going to keep your car or sell it?? That is a sweet looking car. I would as someone suggested and make sure it will cert but it looks like a nicely worked car so probably not an issue. You are going for the jugular aren't you???

Keith

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
bruno said:
Keith ,

Honestly man i was just thinking .... i really at this point in time shouldnt spend that money ------ the car would need some work it needs lots of safety stuff ---- plus its all steel too ......
Nick,

What does "all steel" mean? How much does the car weight?

So you are getting a "King Kong" motor; now a tube chasis car?

Dam, where is Lem's telephone number, got to start on that new motor NOW!

:lol:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I think the next car you should get Nick outta be one of them jr dragsters.............how old are your kids getting to be?

Finish what you have and go have fun with it, there will always be someone faster than you no matter what you have. Set a gaol and stick with it, I see so many projects started here or begun on impulse and them they sell them due to figuring out it was not such a good idea budgetwise.

I have owned this car since 87, never had anything else, its paid for and i have fun with it. Fox cars are run of the mill, but its your and you and your kids have put your sweat and tears into the thing.

Just get that moonshine bullet in there and go have fun, I bet it runs better than you expect.............. :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts