460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner is Robert Killian and he was in the HOT ROD PUMP GAS DRAGS '05.When I had seen this car I thought is was just BAD ***.
One of the things I wanted to know was what heads he had.
The article doesn't say but maybe some here knows.Jon Kaase Built the engine,maybe he would remember but since he builds alot of engines I would think not.
The car is featured in the new SUPER ROD magazine.
Link on the bottom.

http://www.superrod.com/ME2/Audiences/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=Publishing&mod=Publications::Article&mid=AE61BCE2EFE94FB48E4DC360DD631B8F&tier=4&id=442EDE997E7E4CDFAE61F6697E2AD604&AudID=0CBB6B9BFBA748EA8B90D7672A976D29

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Thanks for posting that picture that is a very sharp

looking car.I'll have to keep my eye out for that Super Rod magazine.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark,
Did you have any problems with the LINK?
FORDMAN,over on the FE forum pointed out to me a VIRUS PROBLEM accures.
I have AVG virus protection and so does he and we both seem to get a VIRUS DETECTION.
That has never happened to me before on that web site,at least for what I recall.It has happend on others ofcourse but not that one.I go on there all the time.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Is this possibly the car that competed in that HOT ROD shoot out article from 10-15 years ago when Kaase went up against a chevy and a dodge?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
K.B.R,I checked out the link i was hoping they would

show a picture of the engine.If they would have we could have figured out what kind of heads he was using.

Thanks Mark.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
It is a 1963 Fairlane. 64's don't have the fins and the front grille is different.
Nick

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a picture of the engine.Just like the article it doesn't show the heads very well.Wish they would have said what heads they were.Even though they say Jon Kaase heads they could be any number of heads he uses.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts