460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everywhere I check is sold out and on backorder. I am looking for 500 rounds of 55 or 62 grain

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
did you try Wally World? They have Bulk 100 round UMC Stuff from time to time. or Even Dicks?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Put on a turban and run like hell through a checkpoint on the Afghanistan border. You'll probably accumulate more .223's than you can carry. :shock: :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Maverick said:
Put on a turban and run like hell through a checkpoint on the Afghanistan border. You'll probably accumulate more .223's than you can carry. :shock: :lol:
Now thats funny.... :lol:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Maverick said:
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cougar1969 said:
I don't need any I think am around xx,xxx on the shelf now with lots to reload :wink:

Randy
where you at in Texas? I only need about 500 rounds? :wink:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maverick said:
And how would I afford the air fare to Afghanistan when I'm worrying about $150 in ammo? :p

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maverick said:
a turban like this? this is not political. I'm just trying to figure out which type of turban they are talking about

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
skosler said:
Maverick said:
a turban like this? this is not political. I'm just trying to figure out which type of turban they are talking about

Nice job of being "not political". I'd sure hate for an innoccuous thread like this one to take such an ugly turn. :p

·
Registered
560 Posts
Okay, here we go with this stuff again, read the following statement:

The picture was taken when Obama went on a visit to Africa as a senator. Obama, whose father was Kenyan, visited Wajir in Kenya's north-east, close to the Somali and Ethiopian borders, and was dressed by locals as a Somali elder

So, I guess if he was of Scottish descent, and wearing a kilt, we would be cracking on him for wearing a dress?
The elections are over, I thought this stuff would fade away for a few years anyway........................

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yoeman said:
Okay, here we go with this stuff again, read the following statement:

The picture was taken when Obama went on a visit to Africa as a senator. Obama, whose father was Kenyan, visited Wajir in Kenya's north-east, close to the Somali and Ethiopian borders, and was dressed by locals as a Somali elder

So, I guess if he was of Scottish descent, and wearing a kilt, we would be cracking on him for wearing a dress?
The elections are over, I thought this stuff would fade away for a few years anyway........................

okay? I guess you failed to read my words. So, please read it again.

skosler said:
This is not political. I'm just trying to figure out which type of turban they are talking about
I was never trying to imply that I think Obama is some type of terrorist (you turned it this way), but when he mentioned turban, this pic was the first thing I thought of. Chill out.

·
Registered
560 Posts
BTW, that triple post had some odd Debug mode message, duno what happened, must not have liked that Turban pic! :shock:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts