460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/fusionbb.php?

This site looks like it could be very useful but I can't get past the e-mail verification process. I get the e-mail that sends me to a page to verify my address and when I go there it says there a problem and can't verify my address. :? I'm thinking no big deal I'll just contact them with my dilemma. It says to click on the contact link under the "help" heading but all that's there are links to my cookies, frequent questions(where I got the instructions) and forum rules. I've been playing a version of how to keep an idiot busy all day. Just checking to see if anyone can help. Thanks, Lee.

·
Registered
750 Posts
What e-mail did you use?
E-mail addresses from 'free' e-mail suppliers such as Hotmail.com and Yahoo.com are not allowed as registration addresses. You'll need a valid e-mail to register for VMF

·
Registered
60 Posts

Yes,I had the same problem,to the letter. I have used my VALID E-MAIL,THE ONLY E-MAIL I HAVE EVER HAD AND IT HAS WORK EVERY
OTHER PLACE ON THE PLANET. So that tells me, that the PROBLEM is
with their F**k up website.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just used my regular zoominternet.net address
I saw the do not use addresses listed and figured once I received their e-mail I would be in good shape.
Gary, if you log on there can you see if you have a "contact us" heading in the help tab? Thanks, Lee.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I sent Bob an e-mail so hopefully it gets ironed out. I had never seen that page you sent the link for. I found the site at:
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/fusionbb.php?
It doesn't have any way of getting to the page you linked to but I can get to my page from yours. Thanks Gary!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
There is a few sites around that do not use free email address' like hotmail. Does it have to do with filtering for spam or something? Maybe one of the website guys around here can chime in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts