Registered
2,021 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

those complainers need a life

·
Registered
928 Posts
it's about like the guy in Ohio that did the huge light show that plays along with TSO (you have to turn your FM radio to a certain station to listen to the music. he even agreed to turn it off before a certain time, and to only run it certain days etc but the neighbors still complained so this year someone dumped bleach on his control boxes (I heard destroying $4000 worth of equipment). I am sure that it does create traffic in a neighborhood to have something like that but personally I think it's all about being jealous that someone else is getting all the attention and like someone else said the complainers need a life.

Heck the snowman isn't even a religious symbol

·
Registered
872 Posts
I think a group of us should fly up there and put a Snowzilla on the mayor's and city council members' yards.

Then get a member with a mudding truck to trench their yards!!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FE_rex said:
I think a group of us should fly up there and put a Snowzilla on the mayor's and city council members' yards.

Then get a member with a mudding truck to trench their yards!!!!
Like any politician..........they'd most likely welcome the attention though.
Id prefer to put a burning bag of crap on their steps ...........ring the bell and run into the bushes to watch what happens next!! :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
There's just too many people that are anti-everything anymore... I say.... Well, nevermind, I won't say it....... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Wayne James is a member here and has has a light show deal. He is in Mooresville, NC and works for Roush racing as a chassis fabricator. You can see his show on youtube.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts