460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be selling some Items to someone in austrailia ,anyone know of a safe way to get cash from them without a lot of hassle or worrying about money order or cashiers checks being fake .I appreciate any and all help ,Thanks and God Bless, Nick D

·
Registered
928 Posts
as others noted Paypal does the transactions for it, and even does the currency conversion. If you send them a invoice request for money (not sure how paypal words it buy you get the idea) you put the amount you want in USD, and it converts it based on current conversion amounts to the currency of the country they are in.

I have done it many times with guys in Canada, and even done it with one in Germany, and another one in Ireland with no issues.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
You can do Wire Transfers.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks

Thanks Guys for the info ,I have a paypal account ,was kind of scared to use it from what I have heard about ebay problems .I have paid a bunch through and recieved money for parts but it seems to take forever for it to deposit into my account .I will check with my bank too ,thanks again ,Nick D.The amount I am taling about is over $10,000 dollars .

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Thanks Guys for the info ,I have a paypal account ,was kind of scared to use it from what I have heard about ebay problems .I have paid a bunch through and recieved money for parts but it seems to take forever for it to deposit into my account .I will check with my bank too ,thanks again ,Nick D.The amount I am taling about is over $10,000 dollars .
With that amount of money, I think I'd look at a direct wire transfer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts