460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone can do this.

Since my wife and I are already legally married, anyone can be the officiant when my wife and I renew our vows.

We just need someone to read off the card.

D

·
0 Posts
I vote for Charlie...... 8) But I will do it after you get a few drinks in me...... :lol:

Everybody knows I'm the most religious guy on the site..... :lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Alan,

I have talked to Travis Rice about it, and I'm suggesting his partner and car owner Bill Wilson, who is the founder a large Christian ministry for underpriviledged children. I think he would be excellent, and I think he'll be glad to do it. If you need any "paperwork" for renewing vowels, then please get it in order. Travis is going to ask him.

Hope this helps,

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
c.evans said:
Alan,

I have talked to Travis Rice about it, and I'm suggesting his partner and car owner Bill Wilson, who is the founder a large Christian ministry for underpriviledged children. I think he would be excellent, and I think he'll be glad to do it. If you need any "paperwork" for renewing vowels, then please get it in order. Travis is going to ask him.

Hope this helps,
Thanks Charlie.

Yes, I have the "paperwork" ready, so whoever does it just reads off the sheet.

With the cancellation/ re-schedule now for the Bash, I don't know if I should wait for the rescedule date, or go to Bowling Green and mingle with the Diesel racers this weekend.

Man, I really wanted it to happen at the Bash. Bummer... :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts