460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On January 28th I ordered a shirt and a hat as a birthday present for myself. After receiving confirmation a few minutes later I anxiously awaited there arrival. After about two weeks and nothing I attempted to contact them with no luck. Their online info box would return address unknown to my email box, when I called their number I got a bunch of different exhaust companies. None of which had a clue what I was talking about. Finally, i got an email through on February 24th. They apologized for the inconvenience of having to deal with their new online ordering system but were more than happy to charge my account $33. Then they wanted me to again send them my card info so they could return the money. i did not feel comfortable with this, so I called the person who sent the email. To this day she had not returned my call even though she stated in the email that she would " personally watch the order and make sure that it goes through the system correctly. "

Since I really wanted the shirt I called again and placed the order of the phone on March 4th. I explained to them the situation and the agreed to credit my account $15, send the shirt and remove the $3 shipping charge (how nice of them). I received an email invoice showing the XL shirt I ordered with the credit and free shipping. Well today the shirt shows up in large and now I am really pissed. They did send out an email on the 10th asking for me to let them know when the box arrived and to contact them if I had anymore issues. I am not sure they want to hear what I have to say right now.

So right now I have a $48 shirt that is the wrong size.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts