460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there are any people from my area on the forum. The dragstrips i go to are edgewater and tristate dragway. Just curious to see if I might have seen some of you guys and not even known it?

Derek

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm out in the sticks about 45 minutes east of cincy. I've never been to any strips there. We mostly go to Clay City and Bluegrass in KY. I really didn't start racing till last year though. let me know when you're going and I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
BTW, I'm wanting to have something like the Bash at our Dragstrip
next season, or late this season if I can organize it, any of y'all interested?

·
Registered
78 Posts
im in troy,ohio actully alcony between troy and new carlisle,marion county but that would be a long drive for you, kil-kare other than that you have to go to ky, oh there is a track in wv its 3 hours from here not sure from where your at , maybe seeya at the track , matt :)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I'm between Chillicothe & Jackson. I do all my test/tune at Kanawa Valley.It's a 1/8 mi. track in Wva. I have run at Kilkare before and its a great track,but i run the footbrake class and its 1/4 mi. there and the shutdown area is too short for my car. It's a great track though and they pull in a huge crowd. They run there Bracket 1 cars 1/8 mi. It would be a great track for a Ford get together. The Ford EXPO was always held there until the late 90's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts