460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, anyone gonna be at Carlisle? I'll be there all weekend. Usually get there at the ***-crack of dawn Friday but since 100% chance of rain and I won't be bringing my car my buddy and I are gonna head out mid-late morning after breakfast, probably get there around noon or slightly after. Debating if I should ride with him or bring my truck. He's got a Mustang II so if I find anything I want to bring home it ain't gonna fit in his II. Doubt South Mountain will happen with the forecast, but such is life. At least Sat and Sun look like beautiful weather.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Is it a big ford thing going on ? i havent been there in years and hey just lay those back seats down you'll have room years ago i blew the 302 in my 86 f150 and had to use my 76 cobra two for drywall finishing for about 6 months the carpenters always got a kick out of it and of course it was easy talking me into doing burnouts once in a while :D

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I went last year for Saturday only. There was an unbelievable amount of vehicles there, hell we spent half a day in the swap meet. There is a reason you need to go all weekend because that is what it will take to see it all. I would also suggest going with a car nut as normal people will get bored before you are done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts