460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the second Carolina Coalition "Big Time" Bracket Series race this weekend. I sure could use some help loadin up them chebbies and moppers.... :lol: I'm gonna have the Falcon and it gonna be flying.. :D Hope to see some of you there with somemore BBF power..... Pro pays $5K to win each day and FB pays $2.5K each day.......you can check out www.carolinacoalition.com for more info......Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Won't be there but hope to be at the AutoFair at Charlotte, well that's if I can dodge the rain. :roll:

·
Registered
720 Posts
good looking falcon you have there

your from lugoff?i live north 15 coming out of sumter.do you race anywhere besides the coalition?
my buddy joel stoudenmire races that series.i'll have to check you out at one of those races .i mainly run the heads-up index classes at the rock or carolina dragway in jackson sc.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: good looking falcon you have there

Been to JP a couple times.I've done some testing in lugoff at midlands..I just started racing this year...spent a few years helping my son out with his 88GT ... he's sold it now.he's moving up to the quick8 stuff...4 sec stuff, to fast for me right now ... I now joel pretty good you might say he built my motor and tranny ..talk to him couple times a week... he suppose to have his stuff ready to go to the farm this weekend also.. The Falcon runs 5.6s all HP Joel builds good stuff.....if you got the pateinces. Hope to see you

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a bud that runs a black 69 F100 at Farmington some. He is in the low 8's with it. It is so fun to watch him line up against a newer camaro and hear the people yelling at him to take the truck back to the farm. Then when he gets the win light they all shut up. lol
clint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts