460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up to the land of laubstah (lobster) and chaudah (chowder) this Friday. Anyone from this joint going to be there???

I'll be teaching a language arts class on Saturday after qualifying. "Southern" as a Second Language 101. Bring your cooler and be ready to laugh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
Shadow master, i won't be ready :( but i will take a ride up. What does your car look like, and what class are you running in. 86bb i see you are from Mass are you a regular at New England Dragway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,697 Posts
SD

Do you fly to these events and then rent the car or do you drive from Houston to the FFW events?

This would make a GREAT story. Like back in the 60's when people would rent the Hertz Shelby Mustangs, tack weld a roll bar into the cars, Race them, remove the roll bar and then take them back to Hertz 8)

However in this case you are winning a LOT of races. Looks like you about have the points race wrapped up..........

Good Luck



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fly in and rent. Championship isn't "locked up" just yet. Also....new drama has been added. Seems the manager of the Greenville, SC airport Hertz location turned me in to the DNR (Do Not Rent) department.

Anybody know who this guy is? He got the info from one of the boards I frequent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
bobby588 said:
Shadow master, i won't be ready :( but i will take a ride up. What does your car look like, and what class are you running in. 86bb i see you are from Mass are you a regular at New England Dragway.
i wont be running at ffw the car wont be ready, me and my brother are just going up to kill some time cause we got work off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
ShadowMaster said:
Fly in and rent. Championship isn't "locked up" just yet. Also....new drama has been added. Seems the manager of the Greenville, SC airport Hertz location turned me in to the DNR (Do Not Rent) department.

Anybody know who this guy is? He got the info from one of the boards I frequent.
so was that u in the in that little black and gold gt that won :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didn't have time until tonight. Flew back in from Boston this morning (plane left Boston at 5:30am) then went to work only to discover that I had to go home and pack for a business trip down to Victoria, TX. Damn.....hotel, racetrack, hotel, airport, hotel. At some point my neighbors are going to forget what I look like. :wink:

So we have another win for Shelby and one more win towards the world championship. Next up: Topeka.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,697 Posts
ShadowMaster said:
Didn't have time until tonight. Flew back in from Boston this morning (plane left Boston at 5:30am) then went to work only to discover that I had to go home and pack for a business trip down to Victoria, TX. Damn.....hotel, racetrack, hotel, airport, hotel. At some point my neighbors are going to forget what I look like. :wink:

So we have another win for Shelby and one more win towards the world championship. Next up: Topeka.
Congrats again!

I'm surprised to see that you got another Shelby GT-H :!:

I was looking for the video feed yesterday but it's not updated yet.

http://www.yourwaynetwork.com/index1.htm



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top