·
Registered
2,960 Posts
They're doing you a favor by not letting you get through :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The site finally came back up, but now it says "out of stock" for the entry tickets.....

WTF???? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those sorry piece of **** bastards. They already filled all 400 slots.....over the phone!

Fukkin bullsheet! Unacceptable!

Man I am pizzed off. Fuk those azzholes.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
It's a clown show anyway...I'd never do it again...Be glad they saved you some money :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I know how you feel Greg,It happened to me last year at Norwalk. The site wouldn't let me on fpr 1 1/2 hrs. I finally got through on telephone and the lady said they soldout in 11 min. :evil:
p.s call them back and ask them to put you on alternate list :)

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
**** texasmotorplex, bunch of assclowns, i will write a nice email when i get home..............fuckers.

gonna remove myself from thier mailing list.

did I mention they can go **** themselves.............

·
Registered
22 Posts
56tbird said:
It's a clown show anyway...I'd never do it again...Be glad they saved you some money :wink: :lol:

Wow 56, sorry you had such a bad time. Why did you not enjoy it. We had the time of our lives here in Denver, but I guess making it through the finals probably helped. We will def do it again. To bad they wont be out here this year.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
WOW Richter tell us how you really feel..... :lol:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
if any of you guys got the balls to run against the cajuns quick 8 and pinks all out they got like 50 spots left at no problem raceway in baton rouge for FEb 25 2009

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
You should see the email I sent to have them remove me from their email list. Chickenshit faggots.

In case anyone from Texas motorplex is reading this..................

1 - 20 of 20 Posts