460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Royal Ambassadors

I'm taking my boys camping tonight!

I was a Boy Scout then turned Scout Master. But these kids are 1st grade thru 6th and I keep forgetting how little they are! I try to take them camping all the time but they are all scared of the dark! LOL

Anyway I'm not really looking foward to this. Since this will be my first time back camping since my back surgery.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It went great! I had 14 1st thru 6th grade boys. More came than I was planning so I gave them my tint and I slept under the stars.

I did have two other adults, but they knew as much about camping as the kids did.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its Royal Ambassadors. It like Boy Scouts except it's for kids 1st through 6th grade and we mainly teach them about mission work. "Ambassadors for Christ." We hold our meetings on Wensday night at church.

I missed Eagle. I turned 18 before I could get my project done. (long story)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I’m with the Cub Scout’s, my wife and I run the “Bear” den. The Bears are third graders, our son is eight years old. We do allot of small projects and games teaching the kids how to do the basic things required in life (plant, build, saw, teamwork, values, respect, etc.), we also do some camping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts