460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I've always had good luck with Stahl Headers ..
717-846-1632

He can set you up with everything you need to build you own headers.

I usually buy there Box of misbends in the size your looking to build. there's usually enough pipe to make 2 set of headers.. Some hacking, whacking and Tacking and Bing bang your all done..

ShaZam

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
HEY Our merc did you steal my other race Car??? I have one sitting in my Garage looks just like that mmmmmmmm I better check when I get back to the house in the morning to see if it is still sitting in it's stall. Awsome looking car nice to see someone else has one like mine.

Randy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

I appreciate the response.Randy how about some pics of your Pinto.
Bob

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I will try to get a few for you, I think I have a few on disc. mine is still in the build stage but looks like yours I have mine setup to set from like 2 inches high to about 5 inches with 17x33 slicks and it is blue on blue soon to be red :lol: I have a set of BBC 2 1/4 header kit for mine I just got a set of Chassis works header flanges for the SCJ ports lazer cut very nice pieces

Randy
[/img]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I'm at the stage where I need headers too. Its a 1980 stock front sub but the motor is moved back to the base of the windshield. They must be fenderwell exit for CJ heads. I guess some pictures would help - I will try to take & post some. I was looking at throwing a bunch of Schoenfeld parts at it but I am very open to suggestions.
Sorry for the halfassed hijack.

Howie R&D

·
Registered
285 Posts
I can set you up with some CNC Laser cut flanges if you would like.
Email me if interested.

Car looks Good!!!!
thanks Jon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts