1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have one. Never used it, cause I ended up with a crank trigger. Its a large cap. I would venture to say that they work pretty good, they use CRANE ones similar (but better yet...) in Nascar. I just never had a need for it. We tried it on the Dyno, but it looked like it was having issues. We sent it back to Crane, they tested it and found it to be 100%...and sent it back. It still acted odd On the dyno, so we went with the crank trigger. But, in retrospect, after seeing all the insane issues this engine had with parts crashing into each other all over the place (Thanks MME Racing) I honestly think the dizzy was fine, that the timing chain was getting the crap shocked out of it from valves impacting cylinders adn valves impacting pistons...and the weird dizzy with jerky timing was not caused by the dizzy......I am not blaming Crane.

BTW, I can match Summit/Jegs price on that shipped, but I dont stock it so it will take me a week or so to get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.