460 Ford Forum banner

At what point/age is one considered an Old Fart?

• 21 to 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31 to 40

• 41 to 50

• 51 to 60

• 61 to 70

• 71+

• Anyone older than I

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I'm 28.

Sorry, anyone older than me is an old fart!

Darn I'm getting old... I'll be an old fart soon! I guess I have my mid-life crisis to look forward too!

D

·
0 Posts
Its all a state of mind !! Oldfartizm doesn't necessary require age to be implemented or considered...................... :roll:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm an old Fart at 41. I officailly became an old fart during therapy for minor knee surgery 1-1/2 years ago. I became really depressed when I realized I was 2 months from turning 40, walking with a cane(from surgery) and driving a 10-y.o. Town Car with a handicap tag hanging from the mirror.

My wife hurt her ankle a few weeks ago and refuses to use a cane. I guess crutches are for any age.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I think one steps into the realm of OLD FARTDOM when he can no longer get out of a recliner without making a grunting or groaning noise. That happened a little early to me because I spent my twenties racing bikes ( motocross and ice racing). I did some terrible things to my skeleton back then. Wuttablast! One other clue is that you can read an entire National Dragster while sitting on the can, and you don't even notice that the toilet seat put your legs to sleep. THAT, my friends, is an old fart.

D

·
0 Posts
I think I will consider myself an OLD FART when I Slap a hot lookin chic on the behind and she she likes it :p and wants more :shock: and their is nothin more I can do....... :cry:

That my friends is Oldfartizm.

But keep in mind, thats only good if I don't end up in jail for harassment first......

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Gearhead559 said:
im 28 and feel 40ish, and some say i look 19 :?
Im 27, feel 40 and still get carded for beer. I swear I dont look my age which kinda sucks now... but its going to be awesome when I really am 40.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Maverick said:
...... One other clue is that you can read an entire National Dragster while sitting on the can, and you don't even notice that the toilet seat put your legs to sleep......
Hell in that case I've been an old fart all my life......

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'm getting closer to Old Fartsville. :lol: I'll be the big 40 a week from Sunday. :lol: I think old fart is more of a state of mind, than actual age. My Dad is 67, but he runs circles around people much younger than him, and he still messes with cars and wheels his 63 Falcon all over the place. He had it sideways coming out of a toll booth on the Garden State Parkway. You should have seen the smoke. :lol:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Maybe one of the selections in the poll should have been "anyone who runs quicker than I do". :wink:

My rides seem to get faster as I get older. 53 1/2 and only weeks away from 7 second quarter miles! :lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just turned 39. I aint old, but I may be a fart. :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 47 Posts