460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a ATI big block Ford neutral balanced flexplate and spacer for sale. It is in very good condition, I only ran it for two summers and then it sat on the shelf for two years so the SFI is out of date.
Flexplate is #915700 and the spacer is #915611. $100 for both +shipping. ATI flexplate are flat, they will only accomodate converters where the drive pad is ABOVE the converter body- so basically will only work on aftermarket converters. Located in Marquette, MI 49855.
Email me at [email protected] or call 906-273-0308. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi John,

Yes it is, there are no weights on it- I meant neutral, not internal. Call me if you have any questions. My cell is 906-458-0791 if I'm not home.

Aaron

·
Registered
876 Posts
O.K. Aaron. Im leaving for vacation in the a.m., and i won t be back until late Sunday night. I'll give you a call on Monday, and If is in as good shape as you say, consider it sold. With no shipping! Lol! I'll come and get it sometime next week. John.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O.K. Aaron. Im leaving for vacation in the a.m., and i won t be back until late Sunday night. I'll give you a call on Monday, and If is in as good shape as you say, consider it sold. With no shipping! Lol! I'll come and get it sometime next week. John.
Your right no shipping, that funny.LOL. I didn't realize it was you John from Ishpeming. Its nice, I'll hold it for you. Talk to you later.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I have a ATI big block Ford neutral balanced flexplate and spacer for sale. It is in very good condition, I only ran it for two summers and then it sat on the shelf for two years so the SFI is out of date.
Flexplate is #915700 and the spacer is #915611. $100 for both +shipping. ATI flexplate are flat, they will only accomodate converters where the drive pad is ABOVE the converter body- so basically will only work on aftermarket converters. Located in Marquette, MI 49855.
Email me at [email protected] or call 906-273-0308. Thanks
If john dont get It, I like to be runner up. Does It fit the turbo 350 con? I have the glide with the bollon plate attatched to the NOS con. Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If john dont get It, I like to be runner up. Does It fit the turbo 350 con? I have the glide with the bollon plate attatched to the NOS con. Thanks
I'll let you know sunday when John gets back if he's going to take it for sure. Without knowing the specs on the converter bolt spacing, I couldn't tell you for sure, but would most likely work if one side of the converter was flat where the flexplate studs would be. If you called ATI with those part numbers, I'm sure they could tell you. I'll let you know asap after I talk to John.

Aaron

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there, Aaron, I'm checking in from Vegas! I will take it. I'll come and pick it up from ya next week. John.
Sounds good, don't spend all your money, I am selling all my spare parts from the past years of mud racing. Give me a call when you want to come out. You have a Ford Superduty for towing your car right? If you do, is it a diesel? what year?

Aaron

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Hi John,

Yes it is, there are no weights on it- I meant neutral, not internal. Call me if you have any questions. My cell is 906-458-0791 if I'm not home.

Aaron
Aaron you were right when you said internal balance. Its the external balance motors that have the weight on the flexplate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts