460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
...and it appears theres a girl driving. Quick Chick.. Maybe Les needs to let a girl drive and it will run a number.

·
Registered
846 Posts
OUCH !! :shock: :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Les, Les..... you Building motors for a living now.... :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
918 Posts
that must be a shake down motor to get that piperack in the 12.s, thats why they got one of les, motors :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Awe Shucks guys.. Thanks for the publicity..

Couldn't have a nicer bunch of friends.. :D

By the way that was funny.. 8)

Les

S

·
0 Posts
Coupe Devil said:
...and it appears theres a girl driving. Quick Chick.. Maybe Les needs to let a girl drive and it will run a number.
I have a 24 year old daughter that is itching to drive.. I have made the seat adjustable when I built the car..

When she was 2 years old, she knew what righty tighty, lefty loosy was. She took apart her car seat, then reassembled it..

I'll hand the car over when she is ready.. She is a manager of where she works and a full time college student.. She is single and the answer is NO..

Les

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
What did you make the seat adjustable for ? So she can move it back enough to drive it? :shock:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
56tbird said:
What did you make the seat adjustable for ? So she can move it back enough to drive it? :shock:
thats wrong! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
skosler said:
56tbird said:
thats wrong! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Truth does Hurt sometimes..... :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts