460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) You MUST state your price in the ad
2) You MUST state your location
3) No links to Ebay ads. If you want to sell it to forum members, list it here.
4) 3 Day "Bump" rule in effect. You are not allowed to repost in your ad to bring it's forum position to the top before 3 days.
5) This section is NOT for posting new parts from Vendors, there is a seperate section for that.

These are the original forum rules for the Auction Block. Please follow them. If you have any questions, please post them here.

We ask that you not continuously "bump" your thread (meaning to repost your item back to the top of the first page) in order to gain my views... without giving ample time for others to post. We will monitor this accordingly.

We greatly appriciate all of our members and hope that this forum serves them well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cale. I just put my Port O sonic intake in the cl;ssifieds. Don't know how to get all my pics in one message???? NEED to post my Tunnel Ram for sale also. How does an old fart....non computer savvy.... like me get all the pics in one post??? Thankyou

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a question. Im not ford buff, Im not Carol Shelby. My dad loved ford, after I sell what I got, I got a barn full of big blocks, shelby stuff ect to sell. However I cant be on this forum and have no time to go through the posting rules (25) posts, but do want the guys who love this Ford stuff to have what I got because I dont do much of it. Its not my fault I dont build ford stuff, but I want to give people that do a chance but my posts keeps getting wiped out. I have mustangs, not a big block pulling truck. I do have 5 big blocks that I can see now, and Im only at the Barn door opening. I would like to sell this stuff and I cant even answer questions because info keepos getting erased or took down.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
I have a question. Im not ford buff, Im not Carol Shelby. My dad loved ford, after I sell what I got, I got a barn full of big blocks, shelby stuff ect to sell. However I cant be on this forum and have no time to go through the posting rules (25) posts, but do want the guys who love this Ford stuff to have what I got because I dont do much of it. Its not my fault I dont build ford stuff, but I want to give people that do a chance but my posts keeps getting wiped out. I have mustangs, not a big block pulling truck. I do have 5 big blocks that I can see now, and Im only at the Barn door opening. I would like to sell this stuff and I cant even answer questions because info keepos getting erased or took down.
Well if you don't have time to read the rules (there are only 5) and follow the rules then there is always eBay.

If you can't be on here everyday to check then list your eMail address or phone number for people to contact you. You don't have to be on here everyday. List the item once and forget about it until somebody contacts you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sold Part

Question? I sold a part to a member on the site. How do I delete the old post or let members know the part was sold? Please advise. Thank You. BadSCJ600

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Question? I sold a part to a member on the site. How do I delete the old post or let members know the part was sold? Please advise. Thank You. BadSCJ600
You can reply to your own post saying sold, and/or lock the thread so nobody is able to reply to it in the future.

·
Registered
12 Posts
question, is it for parts only, or can I sell an entire vehicle on here?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking for new complete C-460 heads, must be new

I am looking for a new complete set of C-460 heads with titanium valves and ww rockers with intake and head studs, must be ported and complete with springs ready to go, perfer ones that have been ported by charlie evans,
must be new, also need oliver or crower billet steel rods 6.700 and diamond pistons 4.600 bore with 1.215-1.225 compression distance with rings, must be new, please contact me at 1-204-383-5075 or email [email protected]
i see a member 79puller has a set for sale but i am trying to get a hold of him, hope he gets my message, he was asking
$6000
thanks frank
from winnipeg canada, will pay shipping

·
Registered
479 Posts
I am looking for a new complete set of C-460 heads with titanium valves and ww rockers with intake and head studs, must be ported and complete with springs ready to go, perfer ones that have been ported by charlie evans,
must be new, also need oliver or crower billet steel rods 6.700 and diamond pistons 4.600 bore with 1.215-1.225 compression distance with rings, must be new, please contact me at 1-204-383-5075 or email [email protected]
i see a member 79puller has a set for sale but i am trying to get a hold of him, hope he gets my message, he was asking
$6000
thanks frank
from winnipeg canada, will pay shipping
Try 429 Ford I think he hangs there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts